Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I Got The Ab Workout From Hell.

Spokane Washington, A place you have heard about but have never been and never plan to go.

A really nice place with really nice people. If I could say something bad I would but after being there for my spring brake (One week ) I grew to not hate the place. My dad had to move for his work and we were up there to buy a house for him. My mom and I plan to stay in Portland until I graduate next year.

Anyway. My mom and I spent nine ours in the car to get there. We were tired. I was way more tired than normal but I didn't notice at the time. Maybe I didn't get a good enough nights sleep before we left. I know see it was a warning sigh. That night we ate in the hotel room and I went to bed about 9:30 pm.

3:30 AM
I wake up with a twist in my stomach. I kept telling myself I wasn't sick but fifteen minutes of telling my self NO NO NO NO! I got up and went to the bath room. I will save you the details. I thought it was just because I didn't have enough Protean that day. (Yes I am that person who can't live on fat carbs and sweets..SUE ME!) I swished with mouthwash and went back to bed

5:30 AM
I was wrong
I vomited again
and again
EVERY HALF HOUR ALL DAMN DAY!
I could not keep my own mucus down...or water or anything.
Finally I ate something that stuck (Yogurt) and I was done with the dry heaving.

The next day it hurt to laugh, smile, sneeze, etc

I had gotten the ab workout from hell

We bought a house and it looks awesome.
Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment