Tuesday, October 27, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and variations there of.

I know it is still a few days until All Hallows Eve but i wanted to share my plains because hay why not.
Thing One
On my to do list this next week is to work the Day Of The Dead Festal that my school runs.I did it last year through a wonderful program called TOP (Teen Outreach Program). Sadly they are no longer running. I wont bore you with details. The Festal Shall GO ON as another program at my school has picked up the torch and kept it on. Again this year I am going to be DJ. I have a playlist of spooks on You tube. If you want these songs for your party I will put the link.

HERE>>>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRy3A61I8hclvofpjntkeSs9XYcoF3vu_

Thing Two.
On the same night as the day of the dead DJ gig I am also running a haunted house my school is putting on. Since I am dressing up as a vampire to DJ I will be a vampire for half the night and a screeching Harpy thing the other half.

Thing Three
My friend who I shall call The Sea of Red and I have this weird thing. You know that neighbor who takes a month to decorate there house and by the time you go trick-or-treating it doesn't scare you? We are the opposite of that guy. It takes us moths to get everything together but we only decorate the night of Halloween. Now I have a big old house. If you have seen Monster House, Think Monster house with gray paint, blue trim and better shingles. THAT IS MY HOUSE! (If you haven't seen Monster House...go watch monster house right now.) So my house is already creepy. It's haunted. I know don't tell me about my house.

I think I have droned on long enough. HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND VARIATIONS THERE OF!

No comments:

Post a Comment