Thursday, November 5, 2015

Well Halloween is over and everything went smoothly. My school made 400+ dollars from the Haunted House (YAY!). Anyway I have news. I just posted the first chapter to my story on Fan Fiction! It took me long enough to get it typed and checked but its up! if you haven't seen it I will put the link...
HERE>>>>https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5760998/WhoWoodLock

So my friend Levit (yes that is his screen name) got this game. It is where one person has a computer and another a manual. the goal is the person with the manual to help the person defuse the bomb with in five minutes. It is really fun. Jen and I played it earlier today. We also were gossiping about the cute foreign exchange students at my school. (Don't tell my boyfriend hehe).

My UltimateSenpai (I have several Senpai's but she is the oldest out of all of them so I call her UltimateSenpai) Got me in to this K,J,C-pop (Korean,Japanese, and Chinese)  rhythm game called Touch. If you want to check it out i will put the link to the main website...
HERE>>http://touch.3claws.com/home/
I AM OBSESSED! I have found so many songs I like on there and that I love dancing to.

Well that is all for now and in the mean time DFTBA (Dont Forget To Be Awesome*).


*But not as awesome as Prussia.

No comments:

Post a Comment