Saturday, July 1, 2017

There is no place like home...serisuly.

I just got back from a three week trip to Kansas. I know. For those of you who don't know. let me enlighten you.

Ultimate Sepai left for the Navy on the 30th of May. my birthday was on June 4th. on the 3rd I went to a Mongolian grill with my mom dad (Who took his vacation for the week) Eevee Senpai and the Red Sea to celebrate said birthday. On the 4th after an arduous family "graduation celebration" (This is my dads side of the family so don't expect much.) before going to dinner again with my mom dad and DUFF who I am renaming to Denmark Sparkeypants. Sorry Jen. I was done with school by this point. As seniors out last day was May 31. Though being me I was still working on school work. procrastination is a heard  circle to brake. June ninth was the big day. Graduation! Eevee senpai and her mother known to everyone now as Goat Mom came along with my Mom, Dad, Grandma (From my moms side) family friend, and next door neighbors. we went home at about eight. my grandma mom dad and family friend went to dinner. I was supposed to take a nap but did a quick run to the mini mart to buy 4 rock stars.  The green apple is my new favorite. i packed them in my bag and took said nap until my mom got home. We went to the grad party and had a shit ton of fun! i got home at five in the morning. I talked with Eevee Senpai a little before passing out. I had one day to recuperate before packing everything in to our car and booking it for Kansas.

So my life as been a running screaming mess for the entire month of June. Here is the good news though. I am going to be updating every week. hopefully. Now that I am out of high school and starting Community College next fall I should have more time to do funner things. Like update you on my stupid life. because it is good for me apparently. UPDATES ON PEOPLE

Airport Senpai: Still works at the airport cleaning.

Ultimate Senpai: Off at basic training. We are sending letters back and forth. she graduates end of July.

Cuba Senpai: started working at the airport recently and is helping me build my custom computer for art, gaming and animation.

Levit : He is working at his college this summer. other than that he hasn't changed a bit. He owns a 22 now. It is known as the b*tch blaster.

Eevee Senpai: going to the same community college I am and we are planning on taking some classes together. she is also drawing and doing funny role plays with me.

Denmark Sparkeypants: got a job and is also planning on going to Community college.

The Red Sea: Got a summer job and is planning on going up to Spokane with me for KuroNecoCon the last weekend of July.

I think that is it. thank you for tuning in to my stupid ass life.

Until Next time ~


No comments:

Post a Comment