Saturday, July 22, 2017

Well this is awkward.

Looks like little miss dip shit. AKA me. Got the date wrong for the con. It is next week end not this week end. So next week end I will be late posting. There. That is all cleared up now.

Eevee senpai got ( going to check name...) Story of seasons Trio of towns and has been playing it for the past two days. Because of her I now want to get the game and just got back from an outing to the mall. (Don't tell my mother.) sadly they were sold out of the game and the only game stop (#notsponce) near me has it new. Even with my supper membership it is going to cost around $40 US.  So I got Professor Layton and the Unwound Feauture. I know. I am excited to play it but I need to get the others first.

Well off to haul dirty cloths to the basement and to take the trash out before giving the cat water. Then I might text my mom if I can go to the other game stop to get that game. And before any one asks it is Ford. (If you don't care and think I am talking about a car brand goggle the damn game)

Until Next Time~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment