Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Thank You KNC

This past weekend I went up to Spokane again to go to the ninth annual KuroNecoCon. It is an amazing small con. The Red Sea came along two and we had a blast. I was cosplaying Sasha from Attack on Titan. I also got to voice Airick (don't ask) in a visual novel we made in one of the pannles I will definitely send the link to our short game once it comes out. Several people knew who I was and that is a bonus. Next year I think I am going to cosplay Emmy from Professor Layton.

Ultimate Senpai did it!!! She graduated boot camp and is now being transferred to her A school. I got her a present. I can't state what it is because I don't know if she reads my blog or not. All I can say is that it will make up for me annoying her last night with my Ocarina.

This past week I had work...the only problem was the night before my first job of the week I was up until four in the morning taking and writing something with Eevee senpai. What were we writing , it hush right now but don't worry. I'll let you know when I am done.

Until Next Time~~

No comments:

Post a Comment