Saturday, August 12, 2017

Meh

Sorry for not posting last week.  I was in the hospital visiting my 88 year old grandma. She broke her hip. Apparently she was husking corn and tripped. She is up and walking now and is doing good.

Other than getting ready for my camp nothing has really happened. All except me singing up for college and getting my classes sorted. Eevee Senpai and I have several classes togeather. That is exciting.  I probably post after my camp. Tell some funny stories. Probably

Until next Time.

PS. Does anyone reading this play Overwach? I am thinking of getting it and I don't know if it is worth it. I am not really into First Person Shooters but I have played games like it. What are your personal opinions on the game and do you think I would like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment