Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fuck You C*****y L**k! Also DUFF has got a new nickname!

 My mom spent four hours on the phone with our inter net provider. They didn't know what was up with our internet. They are sending a guy to fix it Friday. FRIDAY! So.. my mom went to our phone carer and they hoked us up with a WiFi hot spot. I hope this is resolved soon so I can watch my Markiplier and Pewdiepie videos.

DUFF has a new nickname. It is smörgåstårta (In English sandwich Cake) One of the reasons for this nickname is because DUFF can't pronounce it (It is funny and cute when he tries too) it means Sandwich Cake which if you think of a small cute sweet sandwich it is adorable  (KAWAII~!) and it is an awesome word to say in Swedish. Smörgåstårta. Hehe smörgåstårta it is here to stay.

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment