Thursday, April 21, 2016

I Love and Hate My Mom.

Mothers, always there to f**k up a nice day.

Now I love my mom. I really do. and she loves me. Just sometimes...she gets on my nerves. I will be the first to admit that my grades are less than to be desired. Yes other students have better grades than I do. Yes students have worse grades than I do. I can't blame her for getting upset and chewing me a new one. What I am upset about is that I was working on something (not for school) and my mom says (Not quoting here btw) "Look I tell you what you need to do and you are sitting there playing games". First of all, working on electronic art isn't a game. Second, do you know all the horrible things I could be doing instead of drawing! I could be walking up and down the street hooken, I could be doing drugs and drinking. But no. I don't choose to do that. Instead I chose to go to school every day, draw and maybe do my Homework.
Where is the sin in that.

Sorry again for the rant.

Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment