Monday, April 18, 2016

Jive...It has beed 17 Days Since the Last Vaclacorapter Insident. and YAY Novicane!

Today I went to Jive software company with my computer science class. (Hi Jen) It was a real fun experience and I think I might go into that field if paleontology doesn't work out.

I kid you not someone had posted a sign that read

THIS WORKPLACE IS A VACLACORAPTER  FREE ZONE
IT HAS BEEN 17 DAYS SINCE THE LAST INSIDENT

Every one in my class laughed at that.

I also got a tooth filled today too. (Sorry Jen) As of now i am still suffering the numbness of Novocaine. Ultimate Senpai calmed my nerves saying and I quote from the text she sent

Ultimate "Oh shit... Ua think of Ludwig the Science guy filling the tooth"
Me "Omg no!"
Me "NONONONONONO"
Me "*Sends photo of germany*"
Me "NOOOOOOOO VACANE "
Ultimate "And the bill nye theme playing while he does it"
Ultimate  "KEK"

That is all that I will go into now. I just hope when the Novacane wares off it won't hurt like a little bitch!

Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment